- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
CORPORATE SOLICITOR - 2+ PQE NEWCASTLE
- Full service commercial law firm
- Based in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- Award winning firm, and award winning Corporate team
- The firm is currently going through a significant period of growth, and is looking to add an experienced Corporate Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE to join its award winning Corporate team
- You will be working as a part of a team assisting more senior members of the team on a variety of corporate transactions to include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring and corporate finance
- Private Equity
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Company Secretarial
- Joint Ventures and Collaborations
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Corporate Law
- You will have experience working with SMEs and owner managed business, as well as larger organisations on a variety of corporate transactions such as M&A's JV's and collaborations, corporate finance and restructuring and private equity
- Experience of involvement in business development activity would also be beneficial
- Competitive salary and impressive benefits package
- The opportunity to join an award winning team and commercial firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018