- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER - STOCKTON
SOLICITOR/LEGAL EXECUTIVE/LICENCED CONVEYANCER
- Full service commercial firm in Teesside
- Stockton office
- Long established Residential Conveyancing team
- An additional Residential Conveyancer is required to join the 4-strong residential conveyancing team in Stockton
- You will be handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from inception through to completion
- Your caseload will include:
- Sales and purchases
- Leasehold and freehold
- Right to buy, shared ownership and help to buy transactions
- New build properties
- You must have a minimum of 12 months fee earning experience as a Residential Conveyancer
- You will be either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- You must have experience of handling your own files from inception through to completion
- Competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
- Secretarial support and full case management system
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018