COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR - NQ-2 - NEWCASTLE
- Full service commercial law firm in Newcastle City Centre
- Ranked within the top tiers in the Legal 500 across the majority of disciplines
- Exceptional commercial litigation practice, holding a number of named individuals within the Legal 500 and Chambers rankings
- This firm is different. Their work culture is unique to them, and they have a number of awards to show for it
- You will be working within this large commercial litigation team, assisting on high profile, complex litigation matters
- You will work closely advising the firms impressive client base, on a regional and national scale
- The team pride themselves on their ability to manage client relationships, attempting to mediate where at all possible
- In the event of litigation, you will work closely with senior members of the team, achieving the best possible outcome for the client
- You will advise on a range of disputes, to include commercial and corporate disputes, shareholder disputes, property disputes, inheritance matters, professional negligence claims, debt recovery, and financial disputes to name a few
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, or soon to be newly qualified Solicitor, between 0-3 years PQE
- The firm are keen to hear from candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
* contractual disputes
* professional negligence
* corporate and partnership disputes
* contentious insolvency
* contentious intellectual property
- You must be proactive, ambitious, and have strong technical skills within commercial litigation.
- You must be a strong team player, and excellent client relationship skills are key
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working as a part of an award winning culture, no closed doors
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.