- Job Search
- Commercial Property Paralegal
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
- Global, award winning law firm
- Dynamic and rapidly expanding with offices in the heart of Newcastle
- Specialists in a full range of commercial disciplines
- Brand new commercial property team
- This is a rare and unique opportunity to join a highly regarded international firm as a Paralegal in the firms Commercial Property team
- You will be working closely alongside a more experienced Associate Solicitor in Newcastle, being supported remotely by Partners based in London
- You will also be joined by another Solicitor, and a Paralegal
- The firm are looking to build their Commercial Property presence in the North East, starting out by feeding work up from London, with the view of infiltrating the Newcastle market over the coming months and years
- You will be assisting on and handling a full caseload of high end retail work, in particular development and investment matters
- Full support and supervision is on hand both remotely from London and during regular Partner visits to Newcastle
- You must have experience in Commercial Property to apply for this role. Either as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Unfortunately, candidate without Commercial Property Paralegal experience, wont be considered for this position.
- You will be confident, self standing, ambitious and not afraid to ask questions
- Extensive and unlimited support is available
- Market leading salary and bonus structure
- Favourable benefits package
- Open route to promotion and progression
- The opportunity to be a part of the newest Commercial Property team in Newcastle and be an integral part of its growth from day one
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018