- Job Search
- Professional Negligence Solicitor
PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE - Various PQE levels considered
- Global law firm offering full commercial services
- Recognised across a number of practice areas in the Legal 500, including professional negligence
- The home to the largest and most well regarded professional negligence teams in the UK
- The team advises both insurers and professional "insured" businesses on the complex commercial litigation which arises from alleged professional negligence
- Due to a significant increase in work volume, this highly regarded team are looking for a number of Professional Negligence Solicitors or Legal Executives to join its Newcastle office, with 1-2 days per week spent in the beautiful City of Edinburgh with your expenses paid (only an hour and a half away from Newcastle)
- The team supports and defends a wide range of insurers and professionals across a variety of disciplines including Solicitors and Construction professionals
- You will be advising clients on all aspects of professional liability claims from policy response, to litigation and any associated disciplinary proceedings
- You will be supporting clients through the dispute resolution process through mediation, arbitration, or if required litigation. You will also offer representation in front of regulators where required
- You must be a bright, ambitious litigator, with experience in Defendant Professional Negligence matters
- PQE level may vary, but you must have a minimum of 12 months experience, ideally working for a well regarded Professional Negligence practice
- Travel to the Edinburgh office may be required 1-2 days per week, where your expenses will be paid. You may also work one day from home
- Both permanent and fixed term contract appointments are available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Home working is available
- This opportunity is open to candidates looking for permanent or fixed term contract roles
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018