- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
- Highly regarded full service commercial law firm with offices in Newcastle, Leeds and Manchester
- Well established insolvency and restructuring team
- Listed in the Legal 500 with a number of Chambers rated individuals, recognised for their work in insolvency and restructuring
- Due to expansion, this well regarded insolvency team is looking for a qualified insolvency/restructuring Solicitor to join its ranks
- You will be advising both personal and corporate clients in relation to corporate restructuring transactional matters as well as contentious insolvency matters
- Responsibilities will include advising on:
- Asset recovery matters, specifically in relation to the possession and sale of properties
- Acting on behalf of a range of businesses and financial institutions, including non-traditional lenders, insolvency practitioners and borrowers
- Acting for investors and management on buying businesses and assets from administrators and liquidators
- Acting on administration of sales
- The successful candidate must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive equivalent, with experience in insolvency, restructuring and corporate recovery
- Ideally candidates will have c.1-5 years PQE in this area, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential, as are excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills are key
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018