- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE - NQ-4 PQE
- Full service commercial firm in Newcastle
- Award winning practice across a number of disciplines
- Recognised in the Legal 500 for Construction work, including a number of "noted" individuals
- With ambitious growth plans already well underway, this well regarded firm is looking to recruit a new Construction Solicitor to join its team
- You will be assisting on, and handling a wide range of contentious and non-contentious construction matters on behalf of a broad and varied client base
- You will be advising employers, contractors, sub-contractors and lenders on all manner of construction matters
- This will include drafting, negotiating and advising upon building contracts, professional appointments, sub-contracts and associated bonds and warranties
- You will also act for clients in contentious matters including adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- The successful candidate will have between 0 and 4 years PQE in Construction Law
- You will have experience in either or both contentious and non-contentious construction matters
- You must have a willingness to learn, and to develop further business with the support of your colleagues and Partners
- A strong ability to work well under pressure is essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Genuine opportunities for development and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018