- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR 5+ PQE - NEWCASTLE
- Boutique commercial law firm
- Known for its extensive range of national clients, to include owner managed businesses, high net worth individuals and large household brands
- Due to a significant influx of work over the last 12 months, this head turning firm are looking to recruit an experienced Employment Solicitor to handle a busy caseload of respondent matters
- The work is purely respondent in nature, and predominantly non-contentious, although there is a small amount of contentious work from time to time including a few large tribunal claims
- The firms impressive client base sits mainly within the private sector, although if candidates with experience in other areas would like to use this opportunity to expand the client base, then they are certainly encouraged to apply
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Employment Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- With genuine opportunities for progression, candidates must be ambitious and driven with strong business acumen
- You will a respondent background and have experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a close team of employment law specialists, with direct access to their impressive expanding client base
- Excellent salary is on offer
- Partner level appointments considered
- Part time and flexible working offered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018