- Job Search
- NQ Personal Injury Solicitor
PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR NQ-2 - SERIOUS INJURY - NEWCASTLE
- National law firm and personal injury specialists
- Award winning personal injury team, specifically in serious injury
- Noted in the Legal 500 with expert individuals in their field, both at Partner and Senior Associate level
- This is an opportunity to join an award winning serious injury team
- A very rewarding role, you will be working on cases of the highest complexity, including brain injuries, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, upper and lower limb amputations or severe orthopaedic injury related cases.
- You will assist in the investigation and litigation of these matters, providing exceptional levels of client care to those who need it most
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor, or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 6 months experience in personal injury litigation
- Candidates with claimant or defendant experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in serious/catastrophic injury would be ideal although not essential
- You must have exceptional client care and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Benefits include pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days holiday (increasing with time served) discounted online shopping, discounted gym memberships and season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018