- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
BANKING SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE - NQ-5 PQE
- Large full service law firm based in the heart of Newcastle
- Legal 500 listed and Chambers recognised Banking Team
- One of the largest firms in the North East
- Award winning firm
- You will become and integral part of the banking team, providing advice and guidance to clients by email, telephone or in face to face meetings
- You will be advising on the full remit of banking and finance matters to include acquisition finance for MBO/MBIs, acting for lenders and borrowers, corporate banking, asset finance, security and priority issues and syndicated financing structures
- Duties will include drafting a wide range of documentation in relation to the department's work, adhering to any agreed client service standards and deadlines as well as contributing to business development initiatives
- You must be a qualified Solicitor between NQ and 5 years PQE, although candidates with more experience are still welcome to apply
- If you are an NQ, or soon to be qualified Solicitor, you must have undertaken a seat in either Banking law or in a Finance-related area of law and have a genuine desire to specialise in Banking
- Candidates from private practice backgrounds as well as in-house legal departments are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
- Candidates who are considering relocating are welcome to apply. Assistance with relocation may be possible depending on circumstances
- Genuine opportunities for career progression are available, along with further internal training and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018