- Job Search
PARTNER LEVEL ROLE - NEWCASTLE
Are you looking for a move away from the constraints of a conventional law firm? Do you love your job and have trusted clients which provide you with repeat business? Are you keen to manage your own time within an environment which encourages modern working practices?
If you are a lawyer and have answered yes to the above, then you may want to read on…
We are recruiting experienced lawyers who want to make a change.
- Top 100 full-service law firm specialising in contentious and non-contentious legal work on behalf of commercial and sophisticated private clients
- Established 18 years ago and going from strength to strength
- Market-leading technology and flexible working strategy
- Over 300 lawyers nationally, central support function across administration, IT, finance, marketing, compliance
- As an experienced lawyer, you will retain and build upon your existing client base with support from the firm and the wider network. You will receive 75% of fees for work undertaken as well as a generous percentage of referred work. In addition, you will benefit from;
- Excellent IT platform enabling you to have more client focus
- Ability to work remotely
- Access to an internal network of colleagues with complimentary expertise
- Meeting room facilities
- Trainee and paralegal support along with a database of precedents and legal research tools
- CPD training
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- 24 hour IT support
- PR & marketing assistance
- Regular social events to encourage collegiality
- The benefits of working for this new model law firm mean that you can have flexibility with your working hours and still provide your clients with the best possible service.
- You will work with likeminded individuals who are keen to continue their careers outside of the traditional law firm environment.
- What's more, you'll benefit from uncapped earnings; you will be generously remunerated for the work you do.
For more information on this Partner Level opportunity, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018