- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
This international law firm are seeking a Real Estate Finance Solicitor (ideally 2PQE+) to join their team in London. Working with lenders and investors you will advise on a range of Real Estate Finance matters up to £400m.
- Take the lead and project manage Real Estate Finance transactions
- Assist in the structuring of transactions
- Draft and negotiate credit, security, inter-creditor and corporate documents
- Ideally 2-4PQE, but candidates outside of this range are still encouraged to apply
- Experience of drafting credit agreements and a good working knowledge of the provisions of the LMA standard real estate finance documents
- A good understanding of key real estate and finance concepts
- Good academics
- Project management skills
- Confident in front of clients
For further details about this role please contact Ria Karnik at BCL Legal or apply below for immediate consideration.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018