- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Working as part of an experienced team, you will assist across a range of work types, including investment, development, landlord and tenant and secured lending. The firm are a powerhouse within Real Estate and act for clients across a range of sectors, including retail and leisure.
- Assisting with acquisitions, disposals, estate management, residential and commercial development, and asset management
- Advising on the property aspects of business acquisitions and disposals
- Taking an active role with business development
- Ideally 3PQE+
- Candidates with a developed network/following are encouraged to apply, but this is not a pre-requisite of the role
- Experienced across a range of commercial property matters
- Willing to participate in travel to other offices as required
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team in a collegiate and friendly working environment.
For further details please apply below or contact Ria Karnik at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018