- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Working as a Real Estate Lawyer within this Top 100 law firm you will have the opportunity to work on high profile Commercial Property matters in an environment that can support excellent career prospects and offer a true work/life balance.
The Real Estate Lawyer role
- Undertake a wide range of real estate work for a range of London-based and national clients
- Taking responsibility for your own caseload of real estate matters
- Assisting with business development matters
- Work will include negotiating commercial leases, development agreements and commercial sale and purchase transactions
The ideal candidate
- Will have a minimum of 3 years' post-qualified experience.
- Strong academic track record
- Experience of commercial property within the healthcare sector is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Salary will be circa £65-90K dependent upon experience. Agile working is also on offer.
For further details about this Real Estate Solicitor role please apply below for immediate consideration or contact Ria Karnik at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018