An international IT Group is seeking an in-house paralegal, legal executive or legal assistant for an immediate start to join its European in-house legal team in Chesterfield or Leeds.
Founded in 1994 in Sweden, Proact IT Group AB is now Europe's leading independent data centre and cloud services provider, delivering flexible, secure and cost-effective IT solutions and services to companies and authorities throughout Europe and internationally.
Committed to integrity, commitment and excellence, the Group has completed over 5,000 successful projects, has over 3,500 customers (including some very high profile household names) and manages over 100 petabytes of information in its cloud. Further, it employs over 1,000 people in over 13 different countries.
It is a hugely ambitious, entrepreneurial and innovative company, striving to become the world's most trusted IT service partner, enabling business innovation and growth for all its customers.
The Role - In-house Paralegal, Legal Executive or Legal Assistant
Reporting to the Group General Counsel, you will be expected to:
· Assist the legal team in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial agreements with customers and suppliers;
· Respond to inbound work requests and phone calls on behalf of the legal team;
· Managing the legal team mailbox;
· Maintain the internal case management and filing systems, including setting up cases and tasks for the legal team;
· Maintain records of contractual obligations and risks;
· Produce documents, reports and presentations on behalf of the legal team;
· Organise and attend meetings with members of the legal team;
· Liaise with internal and external clients and suppliers;
· Project manage specific legal and compliance projects and
· Undertake general administrative duties as requested by the legal team.
The ideal candidate for the position of In-house Paralegal, Legal Executive or Legal Assistant based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire will:
· Have a minimum of two years' previous legal experience;
· Be highly professional;
· Possess excellent verbal and written English skills;
· Have an understanding of legal case management and typical office software e.g. Microsoft Office suite and have a willingness to learn new business IT systems and tools;
· Experience of working independently with good time management;
· Experience of working in a fast paced environment;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Be a team player with a can-do, solution driven attitude; and
· Be willing to travel internationally on occasion if required.
A competitive salary (up to £30k subject to experience) with strong benefits including flexible working, pension, private medical, life assurance, 25 days holiday entitlement (+ bank holidays).