- Job Search
- Corporate Associate / Senior Associate - London
£95,000 - 115,000
Corporate Associate / Senior Associate - London
A leading international law firm is seeking a new Corporate Associate/Senior Associate for its growing London team.
The role will involve supporting the partners and other lawyers across the firm's offices (both domestic and international) on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mid-market M&A, equity capital markets work, cross-border transactions, group reorganisations and some private equity work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong corporate law experience (2+ years' PQE) gained within another leading law firm
- High level of academic performance
- Experience of either private equity or capital markets work is desirable but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate involvement and contribution to business development
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire and skill set to build relationships both internally and externally
- Drive and ambition to succeed and be part of a global legal practice
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like