- Job Search
- Real Estate NQ-2
Real Estate Solicitor (NQ-2PQE) - London
- A modern and progressive city law firm are keen to appoint a NQ-2PQE real estate solicitor to join their team of London experts
- The team's practice spans a wide range of industry sectors and broadly focuses on two areas: insurance and corporates.
- If you are a ambitious newly qualified solicitor, then this excellent opportunity is not to be missed
- The work that the successful real estate solicitor will be involved in includes:
- Development and regeneration
- Hotels and leisure
- Corporate occupiers and investment advising on all aspects of the acquisition and disposal or single asset/property portfolios
- Property management
- Assisting the firms corporate and insolvency teams on M&A and restructuring transactions
- Applications are sought from an England and Wales qualified solicitor (NQ-2 years PQE)
- The successful London based real estate solicitor will have strong private practice experience, ideally having managed their own caseload
- It is essential that as a real estate solicitor in the London team you have previous experience in a client facing role. You should be able to demonstrate that you can develop and maintain strong client relationships
- You will be able to prioritise your own workload as well as be a strong team player
The London based real estate solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary in the region of £70,000 - £85,000
· Benefits package
· A strong well resourced real estate team with excellent clients
If you are a qualified real estate solicitor or are due to qualify shortly and are keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like