- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate- National Firm - London
Real Estate Associate - Senior Associate (London)
Leading national real estate team are looking to hire an associate/senior associate into their team. You can look forward to working closely with Partners on a variety of commercial real estate transactions across sectors. Working with a variety of clients, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a supportive and collegiate environment
Applications are sought from qualified solicitors with 4-7 years experience with a solid understanding of real estate transactions
· 4 to 7 Years PQE experience is essential/preferred
· Experience of and familiarity with Real Estate Finance preferable but not essential
· Excellent team work skills
· Strong technical knowledge
· Experience of and keen interest in real estate work
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
As well as having the opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading teams, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package including salary ranging from £70,000 - £95,000 DOE as well as a list of excellent benefits. The firm also offers an excellent training and development programme for all employees so you can make the most of this opportunity.
If you are a real estate lawyer keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like