- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor - London
Construction & Engineering Lawyer NQ-2PQE - London
An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor has arisen in the construction & engineering team of a leading national law firm.
NQ -2PQE candidates will be considered for this position.
· The team mainly acts for commercial clients across a wide range of business sectors so you will be exposed to some top quality work.
· Construction aspects of redevelopments, including shopping centres, universities and colleges, industrial estates, retail parks and major mixed use urban sites
· Refurbishments of multi-let offices and shopping centres
· Funding aspects of construction projects including retail parks and offices
· Engineering projects
· Work includes all aspects of drafting, negotiating and completing building contracts, professionals' appointments and related documentation
· conducting audits of construction documentation for funders of developments
· Working closely with other teams in the firm ensuring the legal aspects of development work can be dealt with effectively and efficiently
· Working alongside chambers ranked partners with a wealth of knowledge
The successful construction NQ will be well rewarded with:
* A competitive salary of £70,000+ DOE and benefits package
* A dynamic and exciting environment with a supportive and friendly culture
* A clear commitment to development and progression
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this construction NQ position or about your career generally, please contact Sarah Bailey (email@example.com) at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like