- Job Search
- Property Litigation Support Lawyer - London (part time)
£95,000 - 105,000
Property Litigation Professional Support Lawyer - London (part time)
A leading top 100 firm is seeking an experienced property litigation solicitor to join its London office providing support to the firm's national real estate team. This opportunity is on a 3 day part time basis.
- Providing professional support to the firm's property litigation team to include:
- Fee earner support
- Current awareness
- Training and professional development
- Maintenance and improvement of the teams' precedent bank
- Support with business development
- You will have a strong general property litigation background and typically have over five years' pqe
- You will have a strong academic background
- The ability to analyse and assimilate large quantities of information
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Enjoy training and developing others
- be highly self-motivated
- Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Highly flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like