- Job Search
- Insolvency Lawyer - Top 200 Firm - Cheshire
Insolvency Lawyer (2+ PQE) - Top 200 Firm- Cheshire
A new opportunity for an Insolvency Lawyer to join a small team within a well respected Top 200 firm. You will ideally have 2+ years' PQE in Insolvency work. This is an opportunity to help shape a new and growing department.
- Join a highly regarded regional firm with an impressive portfolio of clients
- Work in a small team in Cheshire, handling a mix of non-contentious and contentious insolvency matters, advising officeholders and stakeholders in relation to pre-pack, trading administrations and restructuring options
- Work with clients in a variety of sectors and have a very hands on role from the outset, managing cases from start to conclusion as well as working directly with a Partner on more complex matters
- You will be an Insolvency Solicitor, ideally with 2+ year's PQE, although if your experience sits just outside this will also be considered
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding
- Eager to get stuck in from the start, working directly with clients and building relationships
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and quality Insolvency work.
- Opportunity to join a highly regarded firm, but in a relatively small team where you can really make your mark and progress
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package.
- Great firm and team culture.
- Good work life balance.
- Clear pathway to career progression
- Flexible working with remote home working part of the week possible.
If you're interested in this Insolvency Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like