- Job Search
- Employment Associate / Senior Associate - Liverpool
Employment Associate / Senior Associate - Liverpool
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a leading and award winning international law firm as part of its top ranking Employment team based at its offices in Liverpool.
- Working as part of a well-established and supportive team
- Supporting health organisations on a national basis advising on workforce matters
- Working on high level advisory work and high profile tribunal matters
- Working alongside a highly recommended and recognised Partner
- All aspects of employment law including drafting various employment documents, advising on maternity and paternity rights, discrimination, whistleblowing, employee relations issues, disciplinary matters and grievances, mediation, dismissals, redundancy and restructuring, TUPE and employment tribunal claims
- A minimum of 1 PQE experience handling your own caseload of Employment matters
- Experience gained in a recognised Employment team
- A background representing health organisations would be an advantage
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits package
- Hybrid / flexible working options
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Employment team with a specific focus on health organisations working alongside experts in this field.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like