- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor - Preston
Property Litigation Solicitor - Preston
Excellent opportunity for a property litigation solicitor at an award winning regional firm in Preston.
The Firm and the Role
- A leading regional firm with a well-established presence in the North West and an award winning culture.
- Led by a Legal 500 recommended Partner
- Handling aspects of property litigation matters to include dealing with:
- possession claims, breach and enforcement of leasehold covenants, property contract disputes, property insolvency issues, rights of way disputes, adverse possession,forfeiture, dilapidations, rent reviews, trespasser cases, enforcement and removal of easements and restrictive covenants as well as professional negligence claims involving property professionals.
- Property Litigation solicitor upwards of 2 years' PQE
- Experience in handling a mixed workload dealing with both commercial and residential landowners, landlords and tenants on all types of contentious property matters
- Ability to deliver commercial advice to clients
- You will have strong relationship and client handling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- You will be given a good level of autonomy
- Excellent benefits package
- Great training and development opportunities
- Genuine flexibility
- Excellent culture & atmosphere
If you are interested in this Property Litigation role, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like