- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate or Legal Director - Liverpool
Employment Senior Associate or Legal Director - Liverpool
We are working with a high profile national firm looking for a Senior Associate/Legal Director to join its top ranking Employment team in Liverpool. Flexible and agile working options are available for this position.
* Excellent quality work within a high profile national firm, with the benefit of being based in Liverpool city centre
* The team cover all aspects of employment law from advisory and corporate support matters to contentious issues and tribunal work.
* Work closely with Partners who are leading experts and Legal 500 recommended.
* This is an opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to enjoy excellent quality work within a top ranked team.
* You will be given plenty of client responsibility and exposure but at the same time be part of a supportive team environment. This is an ideal role for a senior solicitor who has ambitions to progress to partnership with the firms support and development.
* Opportunity for a senior Employment Solicitor to join a prestigious, well known national firm.
* Collegiate atmosphere, working closely with lawyers across a network of offices, within in a friendly Liverpool City Centre team.
* Work with Partners who are leading experts in their field.
* Direct client exposure and an opportunity to build relationships from day one.
* Top quality work for big brand clients.
* Impressive client base across a wide range of sectors.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Genuine opportunity to progress within the firm in the long-term
* The firm promotes agile and flexible working and has a truly hybrid working policy.
* Senior Associate with employment experience gained at a large regional, national or international firm.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Candidates ideally 8years + PQE are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent team work and an ability to build relationships with clients.
* A strong approach to team working.
If you are interested in this Employment role, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like