€95,000 - 120,000
7th November 2023
Public Law Senior Associate - Dublin
A senior opportunity to join this award winning international firm as part of its high performing Public Law and Regulatory Investigations team in Dublin working on a mixture of contentious and non-contentious regulatory work.
The team handles the full range of public law matters encompassing a variety of work types, including constitutional and administrative law advice, planning, environment, health, information law, judicial review and other regulatory litigation and disciplinary matters. They act for public bodies across a range of areas, including healthcare, education, tourism, transport, energy and the justice system.
The team is experienced in public inquiries and investigations; public procurement; construction projects, particularly for social housing; and litigation and regulatory hearings.
· Advising and acting for public sector regulators and private sector clients, including advising professional regulators on all aspects of their functions
· Acting for professional regulators and/or private sector clients in professional misconduct inquiries and investigations, with a particular focus on healthcare inquiries.
· Advising on regulatory regimes, planning advice, vires analysis, legislative drafting, constitutional and administrative law advice, statutory interpretation, advising on/having conduct of judicial reviews.
· Overseeing more junior members of the team, acting as a point of contact
· 5 + PQE
· Experienced in advising on public law risk, statutory interpretation, litigation including drafting, understanding of information law
· Experience working with or for the public sector / conducting or defending judicial reviews or legislative drafting
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Working with a firm, which offers flexible working to support a good work-life balance and focuses on wellbeing and individuality
· Working with a team of experts in the field of Public Law handling very good quality work
For more information regarding this Public Law role, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.