- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Milton Keynes
· Modern and growing firm based in Milton Keynes
· Specialist property firm regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers
· Client care is one of their core values
· Focus on its employees' training and development
· Assisting the fee earner on all elements of the residential conveyancing process from inception to post completion including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and new builds
· Work will include drafting, liaising with clients and third parties, submitting searches etc
· Opportunity to progress to a fee earner
· Experience in residential conveyancing of at least 2 years including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and new builds
· Friendly demeanour and professional attitude
· Excellent organisational skills, oral and written communication and ability to work to deadlines
· Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, life assurance, discounted legal services and 5 weeks holiday
· Clear progression structure and encouragement of professional qualifications
· Ample nearby parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018