- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER (HOME WORKER)
· Part of the largest specialist conveyancing group in the country
· Multi-award winning firm, including conveyancing firm of the year
· Focus on the training and development of it's employees
· Forefront of innovative technology to save time, be more cost effective and provide first class service
· Opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home
· Management of a varied caseload including sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, new build, shared ownership etc
· Opportunity to develop either down the conveyancing or management route
· Applications are welcome from solicitors, licenced conveyancers, legal executives and experienced fee earners
· At least 3 years' experience of managing your own caseload
· Case management experience is essential at this paperless firm and a high proficiency level is required
· Experience of handling at least 60 files at any one time
· Need to have a home office
· Competitive salary
· Very generous benefits package including a bonus, private healthcare and dental care, free conveyancing fees, 25 days holiday, life assurance etc
· Part time working would be considered
· Award winning in house learning and development academy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018