- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer (In House)
This is a unique opportunity to work in-house as a residential conveyancer located within an established estate agent in Watford. This exciting development allows the estate agent and conveyancer to work hand in hand providing an unrivalled client service.
You will be working in house at an estate agent as a sole conveyancing but will have the support of a wider business. The estate agent is located in Watford.
You will be working at part of a forward thinking firm which has a focus on technology to deliver fantastic customer service.
It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to move away from a traditional law firm set up.
· You must have at least 2 years' experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters, especially sales and purchase. Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership.
· You must have previously dealt with 60+ files at any one time.
· You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships.
· You will also have to be able to work independently and be pro-active.
· Applications are welcome from solicitors, licenced conveyancers, and legal executives.
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of the following:
· Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience
· Bonus up to £4,000 per annum
· 25 days holiday
· Medical cover
· Dental insurance
· Income protection insurance
· Extensive training
· Career progression opportunities with 40% of employees obtaining a promotion last year
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018