- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
· Specialist property firm with three offices, this role is based in Daventry
· Growing firm with a focus on client care, development and celebrating success
· Modern, innovative firm with a traditional working model
· Join a highly rated specialist property firm in Daventry
· Handle cases from inception to completion across all aspects of residential conveyancing
· Opportunity to join a growing and reputable firm
· 4 years' experience in managing your own case load dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing
· To be a qualified solicitor/licenced conveyancer/legal executive/fee earner
· Strong customer service skills, organisation, observational skills and commercial awareness
· Experience of a case management system is preferable
· Competitive salary, depending on experience
· Generous remuneration package (bonus, life assurance, social activities, private medical insurance etc
· Dedication to the training and development of it's employees
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018