- Job Search
- Conveyancing Administrator
· Specialist property firm based in Milton Keynes that focuses on buying, selling, shared ownership, re-mortgage and new homes
· Growing and ambitious firm
· Focussed on providing excellent and quick service to its customers
· Working as a conveyancing administrator working as part of a small and friendly team
· Ideal for someone wanting to get a foot in the door at a law firm
· Professional qualifications and progression are actively encouraged
The successful candidate would ideally possess:
· Law graduate or similar qualification, or previous experience within a conveyancing firm
· Good telephone manner and friendly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Enthusiastic, orderly and proactive individual
The benefits include but are not limited to:
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Generous benefits package to include 5 weeks holiday, life assurance, bonus, discounted legal services
· Progression opportunities and support in professional qualifications
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018