- Job Search
- Assistant Conveyancer
· Specialist property firm based in Milton Keynes that focuses on buying, selling, shared ownership, re-mortgage and new homes
· Growing and ambitious firm
· Focussed on providing excellent and quick service to its customers
· Support of professional qualifications, including the CLC to become a licenced conveyancer
· Run a small caseload under supervision and assisting the conveyancer on other matters
· Supervising the more junior members of the team in the conveyancer's absence
The successful candidate would ideally possess:
· At least 2 years' experience in residential conveyancing, managing your own case load
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work to deadlines, enthusiastic and a organised
· Experience of supervising would be beneficial
The benefits include but are not limited to:
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Generous benefits package to include 5 weeks holiday, life assurance, bonus, discounted legal services
· Progression opportunities and support in professional qualifications
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018