- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
This is a rare opportunity to join a small friendly office with a larger leading specialist property firm.
· The firm is growing its Beaconsfield office and are looking for a conveyancing assistant to work on a one-on-one basis with a lawyer dealing with all aspects of a varied high net worth caseload of sale and purchase residential conveyancing transactions.
· You will be in a client facing role, providing assistance to the lawyer, building relationships and dealing with matters in a proactive and thorough manner.
· The firm focuses on the training and development of its employees and will consider supporting professional qualifications, such as CILEX.
This is a small friendly office which is looking for a personable and enthusiastic to join its team.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in residential conveyancing, but applications may be considered for those without.
You will also have excellent organisation skills, be proactive and eager to learn.
The firm offers:
· Competitive salary
· Generous remuneration package
· Progression opportunities
The firm also has an excellent record with 36% of its current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018