- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
· An established real estate transactional team are keen to appoint an experienced solicitor to join their established real estate Transactional team.
· The successful candidate can look forward to joining a team that has handled some of the market's largest and most high-profile investment deals. The team have acted on portfolios of all sizes and have established a lead position in advising European Investors on property and property strategies.
· As a real estate solicitor within the team you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive team, including:
o Handling all aspects of investment acquisitions and disposals;
o Assisting partners with drafting and negotiating development agreements for forward sales/purchases/fundings;
o The management of individual properties and property portfolios;
o Acting on new lettings for tenants including agreements for lease with works for retail tenants;
o Assisting on large scale sales and purchases portfolio transactions; o High levels of client contact and client liaison responsibilities;
o Due diligence for developments and for financing and Corporate transactions.
· Applications are sought from qualified solicitors who have a specialism in real estate work. This should include qualification experience in real estate transactional matters as well as relevant 'hands-on' work experience and client management skills.
· Candidates should have strong communication skills and time/case management skills
· The role will suit someone with previous experience of acting for investor and developer clients
· The role will suit a personable individual who is seeking to join a successful and forward-thinking organisation Salary and Benefits · This real estate solicitor will be rewarded with:
o A competitive salary in the region of £75,000 - £95,000
o A strong well resourced real estate team with excellent clients
o A well-regarded international firm with great values
If you are a qualified real estate solicitor, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018