- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor (NQ)
Planning Solicitor (NQ)
· A well-respected real estate planning team are keen to appoint a newly qualified planning solicitor to join their established team of specialists who advise throughout the entire property asset life-cycle.
· The successful candidate can look forward to joining one of the largest real estate teams in the City of London with a vast array of clients.
· There will be scope to develop your skills in a various areas and to build specialisms in your areas of interest.
· Undertake research and prepare commercial legal advice to clients on all aspects of planning law and associated areas of advice.
· Undertake due diligence and advise on planning areas of real estate, funding and corporate transactions as well as draft and negotiate section 106 and infrastructure agreements
· Assist with planning appeals, court challenges and enforcement matters
· Provide assistance to partners and associates as well as managing your own workload
· Help assess and prepare advice on and insight into legislative and policy change and reform
· Get involved in client marketing opportunities and participate in business development activities
· Applications are sought from an England and Wales qualified solicitor, or equivalent, (NQ) or due to qualify by September 2021.
· The role will suit a personable individual who is seeking to join a successful and forward-thinking organisation as a Planning Solicitor
· Candidates should be confident enough to run their own matters under supervision and as part of a team and have strong communication/organisation skills as well as case/management skills
Salary and Benefits:
This real estate planning solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary in the region of £65,000 - £70,000
· Benefits package
· A strong well resourced real estate planning team with excellent clients
If you are a qualified planning solicitor, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018