- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
- A successful international law firm are keen to appoint a real estate solicitor to join their London based real estate practice
- The successful London based real estate solicitor will have strong investment and development experience
- As a real estate solicitor within the London team you can expect to undertake a broad range of work including:
- Joint venture structuring
- Acquisition, site assembly, development and sale
- Strategic land sale and development
- Planning and environment and construction
- Modification and release of restrictive covenants
- High levels of client contact and client liaison responsibilities.
- Applications are sought from qualified solicitors (ideally 2-5PQE) who have a specialism in real estate work
- The role will suit someone with strong investment and development experience
- The successful candidate will be able to:
- analyse risks and advise on the best ways of addressing those risks,
- prepare clear and concise documentation,
- conduct legal research,
- liaise with clients and build excellent relationships,
- Exhibit an understanding of the firm's position in the market and how it distinguishes its services from its competitors.
- The successful real estate associate will have a strong sense of awareness
- Candidates should have strong communication skills as well as time/case management skills
Salary and Benefits:
This real estate solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary of £75,000 - £95,000
- Benefits package
- A well-regarded international firm with excellent clients
If you are a qualified real estate solicitor, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like