- Job Search
- Commercial Property Senior Associate - London
13th September 2021
Commercial Property Senior Associate - Legal 500 ranked Team - London
A new role has become available in of the leading commercial property teams in London. The role is working on some of the biggest and best property transactions and investment work in London. You will have the chance to form a key part of a strong property team, forwarding your career by working closely with an excellent commercial property partner
This Commercial Property Senior Associate position (4 - 6 years PQE) has come about because the team has become very busy, and the partner whom this role will be working with has too much work. The firm is known for their property team, being Legal 500 ranked and very reputable.
· Commercial Property Senior Associate position
· Working on a diverse and high value caseload
· Portfolio and investment work
· Acquisitions and Disposals
· Landlord and Tenant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial property Senior Associate to join an established department in a very influential position. Whilst the team is known to be very strong, they are also known to be very nice. The culture on offer in the firm is second to none and you can expect a better work/life balance than at some of their competitors.
The successful candidate for this Senior Associate position will be coming from a leading commercial property team with a strong and varied property experience. Further requirements:
· 4 - 6 years PQE working as a commercial property solicitor
· Experience working on investment work, landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and other general commercial property matters
· Client service experience
· Strong academics and good communication skills
· Strong background working in a city firm
Salary and Benefits
This Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team, working closely with a very experienced, reputable and friendly partner
· Salary range of £80,000 - £95,000
· A strong wider team and paralegal support
· Top of the market legal technology
· Zone 1 office
· Strong work life balance where appropriate
If you are a commercial property associate or senior associate who is looking to move to an excellent team in an important position then this could be the ideal position to further your career. Working directly with an excellent partner and helping to nurture junior members of staff, this position will afford you the opportunity to progress very quickly. Please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018