- Job Search
- Pensions Associate
Pensions Associate - London
Top 20 UK Law firm seeks Pensions Associate (ideally 1-3 years PQE) to join its London practice.
· Pensions Associate position
· Acting for major corporates or trustees of pension schemes
· Drafting scheme documentation;
· Legislative changes;
· Pension scheme mergers;
· Scheme wind ups;
· Scheme changes;
· Investment issues;
· TUPE issues;
· Corporate support;
· Pensions investment law;
· Pensions disputes and litigation;
· Liability reduction exercises.
In addition, the team offers lawyers the scope (if they wish) to spend some time working in specialist sub-teams, dealing with very topical issues.
The culture on offer in the firm is second to none and you can expect a better work/life balance than at some of their competitors.
The successful candidate for this Pensions Associate position will have strong and varied property experience. Further requirements:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified Solicitor with 18 months to 3 years PQE.
· Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales with solid experience (ideally 1-3PQE)
· Excellent understanding of the principal provisions in relevant pensions legislation
· Experience of taking an active role in building and maintaining client relationships
· Technically excellent
· A keen interest in business development
· A developed understanding of the commercial issues impacting on a client's business
· The ability to adapt to a broad range of situations and circumstances and remain calm under pressure
· Proven understanding of technical legal issues in their chosen field
Salary and Benefits
This Pensions Associate will be rewarded with:
· A great team, working closely with a very experienced, reputable and friendly partner
· Salary range of £75,000 - £90,000 (depending on experience)
· Top of the market legal technology
· Zone 1 office
· Strong work life balance where appropriate
If you are a Pensions Associate who is looking to move to an excellent team in London, this could be the ideal position to further your career. Please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like