- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Associate
Real Estate Finance -Associate - London
Entrepreneurial boutique firm seeks Associate to join London Real Estate Finance practice.
The dedicated team of specialist real estate finance solicitors provide banks, peer-to-peer lenders, challenger banks, bridging lenders and other funders and financial institutions with an integrated, partner-led service.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for an open and inclusive culture. The successful candidate will work alongside experienced, engaging and down to earth Partners and will have the opportunity to work with clients who range from well-established lenders to those that are looking to enter the market for the first time.
- Both domestic and international work with an array of exciting clients
- The team advises on all forms of property finance, restructuring and refinance work and has experience funding investment and development projects across a variety of sectors including offices, retail and leisure, industrial, all forms of residential property (including student accommodation and built to rent), mixed use schemes, residential institutions (such as care homes).
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales (ideally 1-5PQE)
- Technically excellent
- Get involved with business development and the growth of the wider team
- Enjoy getting to know your clients and build lasting relationships
- This opportunity offers a true work life balance as you will only need to go into the office one day per week (more if desired)
- Friendly and down to earth atmosphere with monthly social events
- Competitive salary in the region of £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
If you are a real estate finance associate, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like