- Job Search
- Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer - London
£94,000 - 112,000
Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)
Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL). A leading international firm is seeking an experienced real estate solicitor to join its London office providing support to the firm's national real estate team.
- Providing professional support to the firm's real estate team to include:
- fee earner support
- current awareness
- training and professional development
- maintenance and improvement of the teams' precedent bank
- support with business development
- You will have a strong general real estate background and typically have over five years' pqe
- You will have solid technical/drafting skills and experience from a reputable real estate team
- You will have a strong academic background
- The ability to analyse and assimilate large quantities of information
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Enjoy training and developing others
- be highly self-motivated
- Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Highly flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like