- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate - London
18th November 2021
Real Estate Associate - London
Down to earth and client focussed firm seeks Associate to join London Real Estate practice.
My client prides themselves on their friendly, realistic approach and has been recognised as a top 10 firm in the Legal 500's Client Service Awards.
- The successful London based associate will be working with a broad range of high net worth clients
- The role will be broad real estate with an emphasis on landlord & tenant and development matters
- You will run your own matters with little supervision and also assist Partners in the team when required
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales (ideally 1-3PQE)
- Technically excellent
- Get involved with business development and the growth of the wider team
- Enjoy getting to know your clients and build lasting relationships
- Many of the firms' employees have been with them for 10+ years as they have a focus on nurturing and investing in their people
- The firm offers flexible working as well as a very collegiate and friendly atmosphere
- Salary in the region of £60,000 - £75,000 DOE
If you are a real estate associate, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like