- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate / Director - London
£100,000 - 120,000
Real Estate Director - London
- A leading UK law firm are keen to appoint a real estate director (ideally 6+PQE) into their well-respected London based team
- The role would suit an individual who has a broad range of real estate experience
- The successful real estate director will be joining a supportive and collaborative team with a breadth of expertise
- As a real estate director within the London team you can expect to deal with all aspects of real estate legal issues, including high-value acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management, development and the creation and treatment of all kinds of investments.
- The role will involve high levels of client contact
- The successful real estate director can expect to advise clients across various sectors
- You will have the opportunity to work for some of the firms largest and most prestigious clients
- Applications are sought from qualified solicitors who have a specialism in real estate (ideally 6+PQE)
- As a real estate director in the London team you will have strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication and time management skills
- The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who is keen to develop their skill set in a fast-paced environment
Salary and Benefits:
This real estate director will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package
- A well-regarded full service firm with excellent clients
If you are an experienced real estate lawyer, keen to make a move to an excellent team in London, please apply with an up to date CV now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like