- Job Search
- Property Disputes Associate - London
£85,000 - 100,000
Property Litigation Associate - London
This Top 40 law firm are seeking a property disputes lawyer to join their London office based in the heart of the City. Working as part of this highly collegiate team you will have the opportunity to assist on a wide range of property dispute matters for a range of clients.
- Working closely with Partners
- Working with a range of clients
- Being client facing from the outset, taking an active role in business development activities with new and existing clients
- Ideally 2-6PQE
- Experience gained at a notable City, West-End or Regional firm with a recognised property disputes practice
- - Articulate, motivated, excellent organisational and negotiation skills
For further details about this role please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal or apply below for immediate consideration.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like