- Job Search
- Corporate Partner, Dublin (International firm)
24th February 2023
Corporate Partner, Dublin
Global law firm is looking to appoint a Corporate Partner to drive forward the growth of the team in Dublin. The quality of the work at this firm undoubtedly rivals the larger teams, ranging from M&A to Private Equity matters, and with new client wins and a very healthy pipeline of work the team is very confident of the year ahead. If you have Private Equity experience (not necessarily clients, but the desire to focus on this area), this is an opportunity to join a high performing team with collaborative working and a genuine lack of politics.
Our client will consider Senior Associates/Legal Directors who would be keen to take the step up to Partner.
· Highly experienced team handling complex corporate M&A and Private Equity work
· Clients span a range of sectors.
· Recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, both domestically and internationally.
· Substantial growth opportunity
· Corporate Partner looking to focus on M&A and Private Equity work
· Experience in handling Private Equity matters, but the desire to focus on this area and be the 'go to' Partner in the team
· An ability to tap into existing clients of the firm, and to business develop both internally and externally to grow the Private Equity offering over time
· Individual with the character and drive to join an ambitious office at an exciting point in the growth plan
· Excellent Partnership package commensurate with the role
· Opportunity to work in a collegiate and down to earth team where a work/life balance is encouraged wherever possible within the constraints of Corporate work
For further details of this Corporate Private Equity Partner vacancy, please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like