- Job Search
- Infrastructure Projects Solicitor NQ
Infrastructure Projects NQ - Belfast
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Projects Solicitor to join its Infrastructure Projects team in Belfast. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience. NQ-3 PQE candidates encouraged to apply.
As an Infrastructure Projects Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a wide range of landmark and leading edge transactions; joint ventures, partnering and externalisation delivery models and innovative funding solutions for public sector assets and services.
- Act for Central Government, local authorities, private sector developers, investors and contractors.
- Work across a wide range of sectors including local government, housing, regeneration, waste, energy and health.
To be successful in your application for this Infrastructure Projects Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one training seat in corporate, public law, energy, banking, construction, commercial real estate, projects or procurement and a genuine interest in moving into a broad projects role.
- Ideally suited to an applicant with previous local government experience and/or a corporate skill set.
- NQ-3 PQE (with candidates approaching qualification also encouraged to apply).
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Client focused approach.
The successful Infrastructure Projects Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within an award winning team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and high value projects for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Infrastructure Projects Solicitor vacancy in Belfast, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like