- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate, Dublin
€90,000 - 110,000
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Dublin
One of the most well established commercial litigation teams in Dublin, with exceptional quality work and a well designed level of supervision and mentoring to enable you to build your skills effectively and with support, is looking for an additional solicitor at the junior to mid level, due to sustained growth.
What's on offer?
- Legal 500 ranked commercial litigation team across both Legal 500 and Chambers
- Partners leading the team have an excellent reputation
- A client roster to rival any of the other top tiers, including blue chip companies, major public sector clients and high net worth individuals
- Broad sector spread including digital, food & drink, health, retail, transport, financial services to name a few
- Many household name clients and reported cases
- Full remit of general commercial disputes
- Well structured team with the correct levels of support and mentoring appropriate to your experience level
- Strong team-working ethos where you are not left on your own with major disputes but you have the opportunity to run with smaller matters
- Excellent ongoing structured training and development
- Excellent levels of client contact from day one
Who are they looking for?
- A strong junior commercial litigation solicitor with up to around 4PQE in general commercial litigation
- A strong academic profile with at least a 2:1 degree
- Experience of some weighty disputes gained within a well regarded commercial firm in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Full rack of top tier benefits
- Flexible working practices as required
- Part time considered
- Agile working as standard
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like