- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate
£110,000 - 120,000
Commercial IP and Technology Senior Associate, Dublin
· Are you looking to help shape a team, taking on a leading role?
· Do you want the opportunity to tap into a global client base?
· Would you like to be rewarded with one of the best bonus schemes in private practice?
This global top tier powerhouse is looking to expand its intellectual property team in Dublin
The team and Commercial IP and Technology Senior Associate opportunity:
- The non-contentious IP team sits within the broader commercial group
- Headed up by a dynamic young partner, the team acts for a veritable smorgasbord of household name clients across multiple sectors, they are looking for someone to work closely with them to develop the practice
- This role focuses predominantly on servicing their ever-growing roster of major clients across FinTech, PayTech, leisure & transport.
- You can expect a varied diet of franchising, collaboration, research & development arrangements, brand & IP licensing, IP assignments, dealing with the IP aspects of large corporate and commercial transactions, advising on IP issues in software licensing, IP reviews & advice and brand advisory work
- Tier 1 ranked team globally
- Exceptional quality and variety of work
- A dynamic but flexible working environment
- Top of the market salary and bonus structure
- A great selection of useful benefits
- Secondment opportunities
- Friendly team of high performing lawyers
- Excellent training and development structure
More about you
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a strong grounding in non contentious IP matters and a genuine passion for this area
- Ideally you will have 4 years' PQE under your belt, up to around 8PQE
- You have a business minded approach and understand how clients operate, in-house secondment experience will be beneficial
- You will be a confident and articulate communicator and keen to develop relationships with key clients
If you are interested however only have some of the skills required, or may have more or less PQE we would still recommend getting in touch to discuss. Our client is willing to 'flex the spec' to some extent for the right person.
If the sound of this Commercial IP and Technology Senior Associate opportunity grabs you, please contact email@example.com to discuss or apply by sending your up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like