- Job Search
- Banking and Finance Professional Support Lawyer
14th November 2022
Banking and Finance - Professional Support Lawyer, Dublin
Our client is looking to recruit a Banking and Finance Professional Support Lawyer /Knowledge Lawyer (3 PQE+), able to assist the key business streams within the Finance practice group (including Asset Finance and Leasing, Infrastructure and Project Finance, Leveraged Finance, Real Estate Finance, Asset based lending and Debt Capital Markets).
The Banking and Finance Professional Support Lawyer will be responsible for working with others in the practice area to identify its requirements and priorities and to put in place and carry out a plan to meet them. Responsibilities will vary, according to the skills and expertise of the individual recruited, but would typically include identifying, assessing and responding to the needs of the practice group, contributing to establishing the Knowledge Management strategy for the group, identifying training needs and project management.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm and an ability to work effectively as a team member.
- 3+ years PQE in banking and finance, ideally with experience in Debt Capital Markets.
- Experience gained in a well regarded banking and finance team in the Ireland or the UK.
- Experience as a Professional Support Lawyer is desirable not essential
- If you have no prior experience as Professional Support Lawyer you must have a genuine interest in moving away from traditional fee earning role
- Strong interest in black letter law and an attention to detail
- A keen interest in delivering training.
- A challenging alternative legal career to traditional fee earning
- Opportunity to work full time or part time (3 or 4 days per week)
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join a top tier, progressive law firm
- Ongoing professional development and genuine career progression
- To be part of a dynamic team of PSLs who work closely together delivering projects across the firm.
If you are interested in this Banking and Finance Professional Support Lawyer opportunity in Dublin, please apply and forward a copy of your CV.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like