- Job Search
- Commercial Technology Knowledge Lawyer, Dublin
£95,000 - 115,000
Commercial Knowledge Lawyer - Dublin
A very well regarded law firm are seeking a professional support lawyer to work within its commercial team, with a key focus on the technology sector/clients.
- Leading team in commercial technology
- Flexible and rewarding alternative career away from fee earning.
- Monitoring developments in law and keeping lawyers up to date on legislation and best practice.
- Providing professional support on know-how and legal questions to the lawyers who work in this group.
- Arranging and presenting training sessions on commercial contracts, IT, intellectual property and data protection.
- Managing template and precedent library.
- Article writing.
- Available on a full time or four day week basis with hybrid working as standard.
- 4+ years PQE in either commercial contracts, IT, IP or data protection (or a combination of these areas).
- Experience from a national or international law firm or otherwise a technically strong in-house lawyer.
- Strong interest in black letter law and an attention to detail.
- Sociable and personable as the role requires you to deal with colleagues at all levels (from support staff through to senior partners) within the firm.
- An intellectually challenging alternative legal career.
- Opportunity to work full time, part time and flexibly.
- Hybrid home/office working if preferred.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a fantastic forward thinking firm
- Ongoing professional development and progression opportunities.
This position comes with a fantastic salary and benefits package.
For more information please contact Sean Cully at BCL Legal. Sean specialises in placing solicitors at all levels Dublin and has an excellent knowledge of the market.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like