- Job Search
- Funds Senior Associate, Dublin
Funds Associate or Senior Associate, Dublin
A Funds Associate or Senior Associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position within a globally recognised law firm. The successful Funds Associate or Senior Associate will join a highly regarded team working on high value matters, usually cross border. You will have the opportunity to work on some incredibly exciting projects and well as the opportunity for client secondments.
The firm have fully embraced flexible and agile working. Employees are treated as grown ups - who are trusted to manage their own caseloads.
· The successful Funds Associate or Senior Associate will join an internationally recognised team.
· To manage a caseload of finance work for funds, real estate, emerging markets as well as general lending and advisory work.
· Clients would come from across the financial services spectrum but be focused on banks and funds.
· Qualified solicitor in Ireland or the UK.
· Experience gained within a reputable team.
· Interest in specialising in funds work and advising an international client base.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent commercial acumen.
· Superb salary well above regional norms and one of the best bonus schemes in the market
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Collegiate environment that promotes employee development and progression.
· Work for a law firm that is a known leader in its field.
If you are seeking to develop your career, working on complex matters in a friendly environment this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Funds Associate or Senior Associate please contact Sean at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like