- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ - 3 PQE - Dublin
The Firm & the Team:
- Legal 500 listed firm
- Growing and thriving commercial property team
- Forward thinking, people focused approach
- Nice firm with a fantastic culture and low staff turnover
- The opportunity involves cross-border work providing mainstream advice to a variety of clients, including:
* Hotel & leisure operators
* Institutional investors and banks
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for a handling a broad range of work, such as:
* Land acquisition transactions for a variety of developers
* Leasing work for landlords and tenants
* Property finance and secured lending for high value commercial and residential properties
* Urban redevelopment projects
* Buying, selling and re-financing commercial property assets
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- The opportunity to join a friendly, energetic and thriving team
- Invaluable training and progression prospects
- Opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders
- You will be 0 - 3 years PQE looking to develop a career in real estate law
- Strong personal management skills and self-confidence
- You will be enthusiastic and willing to develop and maintain client relationships
- Please note that PQE levels suggested is a guide and all suitable candidates will be considered on merit
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please get in touch to arrange a confidential conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like